Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Rainy Day blues



Last night I got my first prenatal massage. It was decent albeit a bit uncomfortable. I was asked to lay on my side and switch sides after a while. I felt that the pressure they were applying to my back was too light, but the pressure they used on my shoulders was too much. Because of the pressure she used on my shoulders I barely slept last night. I spent the entire night tossing and turning due to a dull pain in my shoulder. After a while I got up and went to lay on the sofa and finally was able to get a couple of hours of sleep. But b/c I'm not rich, I have to work...  I woke up extra grouchy,however, I made it. I'm now at work in the worst possible mood and of course it decides to rain, so not only am I sleepy, and grouchy, but this darn rain is depressing me. It's not even noon and I'm over this day. praying it will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment