Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011



How Far Along? 16 weeks 5 days
Symptoms: Fatigue, nausea here and there
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 9lbs so far
Sleep: Very hard time sleeping these days
Food Cravings: None
Food Aversions: Chicken, Beef, Shrimp, bacon, granola, pizza, eggs( I think i ate them too much), dumplings, pretty much anything that I used to  like.
Best Moment This Week: starting to feel the little one wiggle around.
Movement: plenty
Labor Signs: NONE
Gender: Not sure yet. We find out Dec 19th
Belly Button In Or Out? In, hopefully it stays that way.
What I Miss: Alcohol, Hookah, sushi, wearing tight clothes and looking sexy (now I just look fat lol)
What I Am Looking Forward To: Gender scan
Milestones: the eyelids are completely formed, nose lips & chin are distinct, entire body is covered with lanugo, genitalia becomes distinct.
Weekly Wisdom: drink lots of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment