Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Preggo Rant #2

Soooooooooooo... After seeing my OB for the last four months I had an appointment today. I arrived to my my appointment about 30 mins early and since no one was sitting at the front desk I patiently sat and waited. After a while a nurse came out and asked if I was being helped. I told her I was waiting for quite some time and the keeper of the the front desk was no where to be found so she said she'd help me. She asked for my insurance card so I handed it to her. She looks at it and say's "Umm Dr. XYZ doesn't take this insurance" I'm sorry what? (I have one of the MOST popular that exists) I've been seeing HIM for years as my gyn and once a month for the past 4 months what do you mean? (Then this moron then has the nerve to mention something about a copay. Uhh how in the hell do I have a copay if he doesn't even take my insurance genius?) She goes in the back to "double check" then they she comes back out and goes nope he doesn't take your insurance, you can't be seen today. After an agressive one sided conversation (lol) I snatched my card and walked home pissed off and in tears! Now at 4 months I have to start all over from scratch! I'm beyond pissed! How do you not realize this until 4 months in? Now I have no idea when I'll learn the gender, (I was 11 days away from finding out) who my doctor will be, where I'll deliver.... NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH! Needless to say I'm pissed!! Figured I'd vent on here rather than internalize. Good night all.

2 comments:

  1. :-( The beauty of popular insurance is that if he doesn't take it, someone else will. Bastards.- Jayme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! yea, but it's a hassle! All resolved now though! Thank goodness

    ReplyDelete